Four our Client, Fintech Company with offices in London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris, we are currently looking for Junior Business Developer to join the business and the team in the new office in Warsaw.
- mapping of markets and prospects,
- communicating with prospects (inbound and outbound),
- managing multiple stakeholders (Sales and Marketing),
- planning meetings,
- optimize outbound campaign effectiveness,
- CRM system to track progress of your deals,
- owning and delivering on your target of outbounds.
- at least 2 years in SaaS business development, sales development OR at least 1 year of experience from either PE, M&A or Consulting,
- a university degree or equivalent from a leading university,
- well organized and like to plan ahead,
- written and verbal communication skills,
- self-starting – you proactively come up with new ideas and independently drive progress,
- fluent English (min. C1), additional European languages strongly beneficial.
- flourish in a culture of trust, ownership, and standard of excellence,
- hands-on leadership role with unparalleled personal development opportunities,
- a getting-things-done environment with sharp and knowledgeable colleagues,
- work (partly) remote whenever you want,
- flexible holiday wishes (paid and extra unpaid leave),
- excellent compensation package (incl. equity participation).