For our client, an international consulting company, we are looking for candidates for the position of
- conducting end-to-end accounting and finance processes for the company’s clients (activities related to the closing of the month, preparation of ad hoc reports, support in the internal control environment, review monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and variance analysis while ensuring accuracy and adherence to US GAAP/IFRS and local statutory requirements),
- working with clients to establish and supervise accounting and financial processes,
- cooperation with the client to implement financial operations solutions,
- activities related to people management, e.g. delegating tasks and coordinating the work of Junior Accountants.
- minimum 5 years of experience in accounting,
- experience in GL in SSC will be an asset,
- knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP) will be an asset,
- very good command In English and knowledge of other languages will be an asset,
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- certificate of e. g. ACCA, CIMA, KIBR will be asset,
- knowledge of ERP systems and advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel),
- multitasking and strong organization skills,
- ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries.
- flexible working hours and the ability to work in hybrid mode,
- work in an international organization with a stable position,
- interesting and developing scope of duties,
- attractive salary and a full package of benefits (private medical care, Multisport card, etc.).