For our client, an international company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the organization as
- analysis and evaluation of the business process of the selected automation in finance departments,
- collecting and describing the requirements for RPA solutions,
- cooperation with project stakeholders and programmers in terms of RPA implementation potential,
- preparation of reports, incl. concerning the level of project implementation and informing the Business Automation Manager about any delays, obstacles and opportunities,
- communicating the positives of RPA implementation,
- performing internal tests for RPA solutions,
- project coordination along with communication with the Project Team, Developers, BI Team, Business Project Owner,
- ensuring project documentation is complete and properly stored in accordance with the BPA Team standard.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy will be an asset,
- very good command In English,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- at least 3-5 years of working experience in various Finance functions (GL area in GBS will be an asset)
- strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- knowledge in Project Management area and LEAN or AGILE methodologies will be an asset,
- experience as Finance or IT Business Analyst or Project Coordinator will be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- an interesting possibility of career path,
- broadening knowledge in the field of business analytics and RPA solutions,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- office in attractive localization,
- friendly organizational culture.