PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Our team in the Data Analytics department conducts IT projects mainly for the financial sector in Poland and abroad.
As part of the global PwC network, we provide services in the full life-span of software production, such as: analysis and development of functional specifications, data analysis in source systems, defining business requirements, design, development, and post-implementation maintenance of IT systems dedicated to support modern business processes, support in UAT end user tests.
As part of the Data Analytics department you will have the opportunity to apply business and technical knowledge in practice with the support of the best experts in a given field.
Frontend Developer with React
Location: Warsaw/ Remote
● Create components and functionalities in React or Angular
● Implementation of UI prototypes into technical requirements and high quality code
● Code review - review and verify others’ work
● Active participation in SCRUM meetings
● Perform tasks independently, based on provided specification
● Create unit tests
● Build efficient solutions
● Knowledge of RESTful APIs
● Experience with Git
● Knowledge of design patterns and their practical use
● Good aesthetic sense for user interfaces
● Knowledge of UX concepts
● Experience in techniques and tools for creating unit tests (React or Angular)
● Good communication skills
● Fluent English in speaking and writing, enabling the use of technical documentation and communication with team members (speaking Polish would be a plus)
● Interesting and ambitious projects - no routine or repeatability of activities
● Flexible working hours
● The possibility for taking part in international projects
● Occasionally work remotely
● Excellent work atmosphere, including team events, hackathons
● Work atmosphere as close as possible to a startup within a large corporation
Send your application today!