PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Technical Support / Maintenance Specialist / IT Expert in Data Analytics Team
● Software installations, upgrades, maintenance and troubleshooting on Clients and internal environments (Azure, on-premise)
● Supporting Client IT team in troubleshooting issues with installed software
● 2nd-3rd level support for incidents and problems (depending of the project)
● In-depth root cause analysis with development team when escalated
● Communication with integration platform owners, processes owners, applications providers, etc.
● Being PwC ambassador in customer environment
● Application maintenance (like: Jira, BitBucket, SQL Server, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy etc.)
● Creation of scripts for platform maintenance, data quality checks, monitoring, automation of tasks would be nice to have
● Highly technically skilled and administratively organized
● Ability to proactively work on problems of diverse scope
● English fluency is a must (any other language is an asset)
● Minimum 2 years’ experience in support or development role preferably in global organization
● High communication skills, open mind
What we offer
● Engagement in global and large-scale software development and support engagements
● Innovative but mature work environment
● International team, best subject-matter experts
Send your application today!