For our client, leading international audit, tax and advisory firm, we are looking for candidates who will join the organization as
- providing end-to-end accounting for the company's key clients with the various sectors,
- month-end closing activities,
- cooperation with external institution for expamle US,ZUS,GUS, NBP,
- bank reconsolidatation,
- preparation of declatraion: VAT, CIT, PIT,
- posting of bank statements,
- keeping records of fixed assets,
- review and analysis of period expenses and review of monthly accruals,
- preparation report ad hoc,
- contant with thle cliantc via e-miał and phone.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- min. 3 years experience in the similar possition,
- very good command in English is obligatory and additional French will be asset,
- independence and accuracy in action,
- strong analytical skills and problem solving attutide,
- knowledge of Enova or Płatnik or Symfonia systems and MS Office (especially Excel),
- knowledge of PAS and IFRS or US GAAP would be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- office in the center of Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insures, multisport card, multicafeteria, co-financing for the language platform, attractive annual bonus, Internal and external training),
- friendly organizational culture.