For our client, a global top-tier company providing professional services, we are looking for senior specialists to join the new Audit Assurance team created in Wrocław.
- responsibility for work planning within the conducted audit project, taking into account the scope of the audit, identification of risks, selection of audit tools and procedures,
- managing a group of consultants during a project and ensuring the team delivers timely and high-quality work,
- daily contact with the client during the project,
- preparing a draft version of the audit opinion and report, a list of proposed revisions, and a letter to the board,
- supporting and training consultants in their tasks.
- 2-5 years of work experience in Audit area,
- broad knowledge of accounting and audit standards (including IFRS, UK/US GAAP),
- knowledge of international review standards is beneficial,
- high proficiency in German and English (min. B2),
- effective communication, interpersonal, risk management, facilitation, and presentation skills,
- project management, leadership, coaching, counseling, and supervisory skills.
- senior grade in company's core-business structure,
- opportunity to work in a top-tier international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- many options for further career path development (e.g. as a Team Supervisor or others).