For our client, a global top-tier company providing professional services, we are looking for candidates to join the new Audit Assurance team created in Wrocław.
Audit Consultant with German (Junior)
- responsibility for auditing specific elements of the financial statements,
- participation in the inventory of stocks or fixed assets carried out by the client,
- description of processes in terms of identification of internal controls and risks,
- work with the seniors, managers and global team members to set goals and responsibilities,
- testing of internal controls,
- checking the accounting correctness of the prepared financial statements and the audit report/opinion.
- university degree with a basic understanding of accounting and assurance concepts,
- 0–2 years of relevant work experience in basic accounting,
- proficiency in German and English (min. B1),
- strong interpersonal and good written & oral communication skills,
- strong logical and reasoning skills.
- all the knowledge needed to provide this business-specific service will be given through the extensive on-boarding,
- opportunity to work in an international organization and dynamic, friendly global environment,
- an exceptional organizational culture focused on cooperation,
- attractive salary, professional training and onboarding package,
- many options for further career path development (e.g. as a Team Supervisor or others).