For our client, global company, leader in its industry we are looking for candidates for
- delivery of annual cost reduction programs, cost savings and value creation targets for marketing category in alignment with all stakeholders,
- operationally manage, in line with Source to Contract Policy and in close collaboration with corporate functions and essential users sourcing significant value projects,
- adhere to procurement process and provide solutions for continuous improvements,
- transfer skills and provide guidance to Buyers to develop their autonomy for smaller projects, design and implement processes and tools to support local sourcing activities in countries without procurement resources on the ground,
- establish reputation, as a global expert for assigned categories and contribute to internal and external ideas, projects and innovations to help grow the business,
- understand key cost drivers of the global assigned categories to develop negotiation, cost management projects and strategies,
- develop in-depth global market and industry analysis to support global marketing category strategy,
- collaborate with internal stakeholders and expert functions in clarifying requirements taking into account all relevant procurement aspects,
- monitor supplier performance systematically,
- support supplier relationship management with regard to qualification and development of the suppliers in order to ensure an adequate supplier base,
- ensure adherence to standard briefing templates and specification templates and support the CMs in developing and improving templates,
- reference data of the business data warehouse to support sourcing recommendations and identify possibilities to improve the ordering process.
- excellent procurement expertise on how to bridge between global priorities and local requirements,
- strong market knowhow of marketing category,
- ability to address, recommend and influence senior stakeholders,
- team-oriented, strong collaborator who likes to share knowledge and best practices,
- excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills in front of senior stakeholders,
- ability to deliver short term results while working on long term procurement projects,
- internal customer orientation and problem-solving ability,
- curiosity to develop global market knowledge and capture innovation.
- competetive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits package,
- international business environment.