For my Client, a digital-only Retail Banking business line, I am currently looking for open to new ideas, a hardworking Operations Manager who would like to join the company as one of the first grounders.
- support management of a new digital business line operations and collections, first for digital e2e consumer lending business,
- decide on operations strategy maximizing efficiency in the initial stage of business minimizing OPEX and leveraging options for outsourcing within CEE region, channels of digital communication with customers and auto/semi-automation of processes,
- search for and support effective deals with new outsourcing partners, contracts partners, set up SLAs, manages partners performance and quality,
- be responsible for the banking operations KPIs, i.e. minimizing OPEX, ensuring availability and quality,
- provide requirements/specifications for building up entire banking operations, define respective solution epics in the backlog,
- design all operations processes, incl. those that executed as part of customer onboarding and verification flow, customer data or product maintenance processes, collection and loan restructuring processes and other back-end processes,
- define integration requirements between outsourcing partner/s and digital banking platform solution provider,
- optimize processes to be scalable to get prepared for business growth, across multiple geographies,
- continuously strive to find improvements and automation opportunities to increase productivity and transforms them into tangible OPEX savings,
- contribute to business line planning representing operations and process point of view.
- 5+ years of experience in retail banking / financial-services industry operation,
- 3+ years of operations management experience in a senior role,
- experience in setting up operations with outsourcing partners and operations processes automation,
- senior communication and soft skills, experience in making deals and keeping relationships with operation outsourcing partners,
- results and high quality-oriented,
- digital savvy, great orientation in the digital banking industry and recent financial innovations,
- experience in the consumer lending industry is an advantage,
- business analysis and implementation of retail banking/operations-related IT solutions is an advantage,
- fluent English; other CEE language is an advantage,
- openness to relocate to Vienna (Austria) is a must.
- be the part of international agile team with a start-up culture,
- flexible working arrangements,
- support on relocated process.