For our Client, leader in the debt management market in Central Europe, I am currently looking for passionate
- building statistical models that support key decisions in the business process,
- development of methodology for creating statistical models,
- preparing analyzes and recommendations regarding the effectiveness of business processes,
- data mining in order to search for significant statistics,
- development of business process testing methodology,
- creating and developing tools optimizing the work of the Team.
- graduate degree in mathematics, statistics or related fields,
- 2+ years of professional experience in data modeling - GLM, GAM models, decision trees etc.,
- practical knowledge of the R package - in particular packages supporting data processing,
- experience in visualization and modeling (independently build and implement models in Python),
- experience in working with relational databases and SQL language (MS SQL),
- English min. B2,
- professional experience in the debt collection industry related to Data Analytics / Machine Learning is a plus.
- 100% remote work,
- medical insurance,
- opportunity to grow and learn from more experienced members of the Team.