Data Strategy Manager (CN)
What will you do?
- Provide strategic advice on technological solutions for businesses with the focus on advanced analytics, data platforms & architecture, cognitive sciences, data driven business insights and information management
- Collaborate closely with CIOs and CEOs on creation of information driven corporate-wide data platforms accelerating rapid evaluation and implementation of analytical use cases
- Develop and leverage international professional network in the data strategy/analytics area
- Define overall data strategy, design best fitting solutions based on state-of-the-art data management landscape of platforms, vendors and frameworks and evaluate business impact of defined key initiatives
- Manage medium-large sized teams and/ or work efforts on a client engagement
- Contribute to developing and leading a world-class data strategy team in a rapidly growing environment
- Support the team to expand the business, both via business development activities and project delivery
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Masters’ degree (preferred in IT, Data Science, Big Data, Computer Science, Quantitative Methods or related field with excellent academic performance)
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience, preferably in consulting or at high-tech companies
- Strong passion for the following topics – Advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Management, Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Quality Management
- Practical knowledge of tools, frameworks & technologies within at least one of the following categories: Business Intelligence (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik), Machine Learning (R, Python, SAS, SPSS), Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Data Lakes & Platforms), Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
- Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and serving as a trusted advisor
- Growth mindset, positive attitude & strong interest to solve client challenges, adapt to a changing work environment & deal with new issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.