Technology Strategy Consultant – Scrum Master / Agile Coach (CN)
What will you do?
- building Agile transformation strategy and roadmap
- coaching and training teams and executives about new ways of working based on Lean/Agile values
- definition of Agile target operating model
- building the efficiency in delivering products by introducing DevOps, DevSecOps, and other leading operational practices
- introducing and standardization Agile project management tools
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and powerful manner
- min. 2 years of experience in an Agile product delivery area
- problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- knowledge proven with a certificate like PSM, CSM, AgilePM or similar
- deep interest in Agile methods and practices
- experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.