Industry X – Intelligent Asset Management Consultant Analyst (CN)
What will you do?
- Leading the creation and evolution of Digital Asset Management capabilities by developing the in-house roadmap focused on streamlining operations, optimized workflows, permissions, and maintaining best practice asset management
- Implement analytics for Asset Performance Management to help our clients create value from predictive and prescriptive maintenance
- Responsible for Asset Investment Planning project execution with policy design for maintenance, repair and replacement
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with industry and consulting experience – 2+ years in the following segments: CG&S / Chemicals / Life Sciences / Energy.
- Engineering background.
- Good practical experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) , connected assets, cloud solutions, data analytics, automation and control etc.
- Experience in digital asset management Software Systems especially in SAP PM/MM, Maximo, OSI PI, Aspen, PTC, Primavera, Prometheus, GE Predix, Bentley, NRX Asset Hub etc.
- Sound knowledge of Asset Management Lifecycle, Turnaround Management, Work Planning and Execution as well as Reliability Engineering.
- Programme and Project Management skills.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and IT Architecture.
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles.
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken).
- Good level of additional language, preferable e.g. German, Italian, French would be an advantage.
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.