For our Client, an international company with its SSC in Wrocław, we are looking for experienced professionals for the role of the
- manage the purchasing process of the IT category (software/hardware) for end-users in the company's branches,
- lead negotiations (and renegotiations) of supplier contracts, run RFx and tenders with global suppliers,
- interact with internal Stakeholders to ascertain proper approvals and demand,
- provide category and sourcing expertise, research the market for new solutions.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in strategic sourcing & procurement,
- highly developed negotiations skills,
- proficiency in English is a must,
- excellent communication skills and proactive attitude,
- good supplier relationship skills and team spirit,
- purchasing background in the IT area would be an asset.
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- external and internal training programs,
- salary adequate to your competencies,
- set of social packages to choose from.