For our Client from the medical sector, I am seeking a person who wants to broaden their skills in the HR area.
- managing recruitment process from requisition approval until shortlist,
- source candidates using different tools and ways to attract talent (including talent acquisition platform, direct search and social media),
- consult with hiring managers and HR Business Partners on job descriptions, talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices,
- manage candidate information, reporting and communications in talent acquisition platform,
- cooperate within the different HR departments (HRBP’s, local HR and HRSD),
- build strong relationships up and down the organization, establishing credibility as a trusted partner,
- engage with external vendors as needed.
- minimum 3 years of recruitment experience, with increasing responsibility, filling a broad range of positions and supporting multiple departments/functions,
- agency and in-house experience preferred,
- fluency in German, English and additional European language(s) is an asset,
- knowledge of the EMEA recruitment market will be an asset,
- varied and effective candidate sourcing skills,
- excellent written, verbal and presentation skills; ability to adapt communication style to various audiences,
- ability to set and manage candidate and hiring manager expectations.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- a comfortable office in the center of Warsaw,
- participation in interesting and international projects.