For our Client, a global top-tier Financial Services company, we are currently looking for experienced candidates from SSC/BPO sector to join and lead the global structures of Finance Operations. The role of Service Delivery Leader is available in Wrocław or Warsaw, Poland.
- manage the global Service Delivery processes across all the Finance Operations (Transaction Processing, Accounting, Period Closures, Statutory and Tax fillings) and assure the best quality is being provided to the clients at all times,
- deliver continuous process improvement solutions for the end-to-end delivery,
- lead existing local and remote Finance Operations teams (total: 50 FTEs) and assure the base for the further growth is available (target: double-digit annual FTEs grow),
- ensure the client receives timely, accurate and complete information for management reporting,
- as the main point of contact, play the role of a Key Account Manager to secure further cooperation as well as lead the process of expanding the clients' portfolio, assist the Sales teams,
- report directly to Global Delivery Leader,
- organize the work of the nearshore hub and cooperate with other offshore hubs globally.
- 15 years of mixed experience in Accounting, Compliance and Reporting area including operational and strategic work as an Expert, Leader and Manager,
- experience in both SSC and BPO global organizations wth focus on delivery excellence leadership,
- experience in client-facing roles and services within Finance Operations,
- strong finance domain knowledge with financial qualifications: University, ACA, ACCA or equivalent,
- proficiency in Business English (C1 level or above).
- cross-cultural global corporate environment,
- top-tier international company’s standards,
- influence on the company’s global presence and core-business delivery strategy / operations,
- continuous learning,
- competitive salary.