For my Client, a digital-only Retail Banking business line, I am currently looking for open to new ideas, a hardworking Business Development Manager (responsible for external sales channel), who would like to join the company as one of the first grounders.
- target customer needs discovery, competition benchmarking, mystery shopping, etc.,
- define and systematically build up new distribution network for digital e2e unsecured personal loan focused on revenue sharing models with 3rd parties, affiliates and brokers,
- actively manage sale funnels minimizing prospects drop off in various stages of the loan,
- digital sales process maximizing conversion,
- be responsible for digital e2e consumer loan sales KPIs and customer relationship KPIs,
- manage distribution partners performance and relationships,
- test new sales approaches, channels, partners and communication messages, propose sales process enhancements, simplification or streamlining growing sales,
- analyse CEE markets for new relevant financial innovations and business practices, keep track on global market benchmarks and competitors’ digital products sales achievements,
- support Product Owners in developing and extending the product backlog in association with sales & distribution including integration with partners, affiliates or brokers,
- design and build up the customer relationship management abilities striving for exceptional customer sales and post-sales experience, attrition mitigation and maximization of x-sell,
- manage customer lifecycle from contracting until product closure or repayment with focus on event-based communication/interactions with customer.
- 5+ years of experience in retail banking or financial products’ sales & distribution area,
- advanced selling, communication and negotiation skills; experience in making deals and maintaining relationships with distribution partners,
- digital savvy, great orientation in digital/neo banking industry, recent financial innovations and digital marketing communication,
- experience in driving a market research and market testing; Polish market experience is an advantage,
- experience in retail banking or similar products sales & distribution in a digital space is a big advantage,
- experience in consumer lending industry is a big advantage,
- customer Relationship Management experience in a financial services or similar industry, including Advanced Data Analytics techniques is an advantage,
- command of CRM tools for tracking and analysing customer behavior, app usage, web analytics, campaign management (e.g. Salesforce) is an advantage,
- Fluent English,
- ready to relocate to Austria (Vienna).
- international agile team with a start-up culture,
- flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance,
- individual career path.