Investor Services Administrator
Miejsce pracy: Kraków (praca zdalna / hybrydowa)
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with the fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions
- Maintain capital activity report and distribute to client (s) on a periodic basis
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for all investor transactions
- Provide money movement notification to the client (s) and prepare wire instructions for money movements for investor activity
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationships with clients
- Display excellent organizational skills to meet SLA deadlines while adhering to procedures
- Act as a mentor to junior staff and provide training under supervision of supervisor
- Develop knowledge on allocations and performance calculations
- Work on projects /Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Demonstrate team player qualities within the investor services team
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a hedge fund administration firm with experience in all aspects of the role of an Investor Services Administrator. Alternative experience may be considered.
- Flexible in terms of approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
What do we offer?:
Please Include The Following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in Accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland in 2014, item 1182, 1662) "