GSK is in the midst of an exciting period of investment and growth in its new European financial centre, located in Poznan and Warsaw, with almost 300 new employees joining to date.
The European financial centre is responsible for providing a wide range of business services to the European region, as part of a wider network of regional hubs around the globe. These centres of expertise work together as a One Finance team to support GSK’s global operating model by delivering best in class services, sharing best practice and knowledge and working closely with other markets and colleagues, supported by our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for an Tax & Stats GPO Advisor - Operational Transfer Pricing to be based in our Poznan office, to support the evolution of GSK’s tax operations through continuous review and improvement of tax processes and technologies, working as part of a tax process subject matter experts in the tax & stats GPO team and managing a portfolio of transformational projects.
This role will have a primary focus on the Operational Transfer Pricing activities of the Consumer Healthcare group and driving improvements within that process.
How you will contribute to our success:
Be the primary person within the Tax Global Process Experts team on Transfer Pricing, with a specific focus on the following areas:
- Support of the Annual Transfer Pricing Process including Profitability Reviews, analysis and cost recharging
- Initial review of the prepared analysis prior to sign off from Transfer Pricing leads
- Understanding and execution of the transactions required as a result of Operational Transfer Pricing processes, overlaid with a continuous improvement mindset
- Develop solutions with regional teams and 3rd party outsource partner for effective ways of working and continuous improvements
- Be a lead point of contact on project activities, form business cases, engagement and assessment, project planning, design, implementation, testing, training, documentation, risk management and success measurement
- Support GSK’s Tax Technology Strategy by identifying and implementing opportunities for technology improvements; and enhance automation across all Tax processes with a specific focus on Transfer Pricing
- Build a broad network across GSK to understand and engage with other business processes to maximise process improvement & standardization.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- At least 5 years experience in a combination of tax technology, transformation, Transfer Pricing compliance and/or advisory
- Experience in Transfer Pricing across multiple continents and jurisdictions
- Proven experience in technology and systems
- Proven ability to lead and deliver programmes and projects effectively
- Excellent communication skills, experience in presenting, and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in people management (either directly or indirectly)
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
- Degree holder.
- Accounting or tax qualification
- In-house experience working with a multinational working in a multigeographical shared services or outsource environment.
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing, talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and progressing within the company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency.