For our client, an international supply chain corporation and the world's largest plant-based consumer goods company, we are looking for candidates for the position of
- costs allocation,
- cooperation with senior management on communicating financial results,
- provide monthly finance reporting (month-end close) and managing the preparation of statutory accounts,
- coordinate remote team in the third party,
- Standard Product Costing for Company’s portfolio,
- execute controls to ensure timeliness and accuracy of SCF activities,
- attend in setting up and implementation of new ERP tools.
- university degree in financial or related studies (min. bachelor degree),
- min. 3 years of experience in product costing u project budgeting,
- advanced proficiency in MS Excel (knowledge in building Macros will be an asset),
- very good knowledge of English (preferably C1 level),
- required ERP experience (preferably SAP),
- knowledge of IFRS and GAAP is desirable,
- good analytical, organizational, and communication skills with the ability to cooperate in a global work environment,
- experience in financial process transition would be an asset.
- interesting career path in a successful well-established organization,
- genuine impact on optimization and development of the process,
- full-time employment contract with adequate salary (depending on experience) and benefits package,
- possibility to take part in projects like business systems implementation,
- full remote or a hybrid model of work.