The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (GR CoE) is a global GSK team accountable for the creation, development and delivery of efficient and insightful performance reporting. This is built on our global SAP data asset, standard process as well as innovative SAP and other vendor reporting technologies.
We also engage with all BI users to build their capability and trust in BI, driving continuous improvement and global adoption.
Establishment of the Poznan Europe Hub provides a unique opportunity to recruit ambitious, skilled professionals with extensive experience of BI / Business Warehouse (BW) systems and processes (ideally SAP) and proven finance engagement capability.
Building capability at the heart of the Finance hub is a core component of our ambitious roadmap to deliver best in class reporting and analysis to GSK.
How you will contribute to our success:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and delivering standard reports on a timely and accurate basis to business customer groups (supported by dedicated outsourced analysts in India)
- Support the business with reporting tools that will enable them to make key business decisions
- Identifying opportunities to enhance and streamline processes and reporting (both Excel and self-serve)
- Support the business with the “Close & Control” and “Planning and Forecasting” deliverables.
- Degree in Finance/Business Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in financial & management accounting
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Advanced Excel and other Microsoft Office skills
- Experience of SAP BI or similar systems
- Continuous improvement and learning mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders located in all GSK countries.