At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Provide operational and administrative support in activities such as the preparation of agenda items, keeping minutes, communication, presentations and consolidating data;
- Actively think and support to improve the Ways of Working within the team;
- Support on the different compliance and control monitoring processes;
- Support control monitoring reporting and communication process using Excel and PowerPoint as well as other tools.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You speak English fluently
- You have Bachelor’s degree (preferably Financial faculties)
- You share passion about Finance and want to develop in this area
- You see yourself as a detail oriented person, capable to use your analytical skills while solving more complicated issues
- You enjoy working within the team and in an international enviroment
- You show your proactivness and initiative on daily basis
- You are fexible and like dynamic ennvironment
- Your knowledge of Excel on intermediate level would be an asset
- Your availability is between 30-40h/week
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer