For our Client, a company from the engineering and technology industry, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- establishing and managing credit limits and report on deviations from credit standards,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in the accountancy/finance area,
- fluency in English and Italian (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel).
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with a real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.