What will you do?
Meet the CFO&EV team As a Risk professional in the CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our clients industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit, market or operational risk perspective - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and advanced quantitative modeling.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of Fin Crime experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions such as Universal/Investment bank, Broker-Dealer, Rating Agency, Energy/Telecom corporate entity or Professional Services/Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas: Anti-Money Laundering (AML), including Risk Assessments and AML Program Implementation, Target Operating Model Design; Know Your Customer (KYC) process design and digitalization; Transaction Monitoring optimization, client segmentation, scenario and threshold tuning; Sanctions, PEPs and Adverse Media Screening; Fraud Risk Management; Counter Terrorist Financing; Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- An understanding of Fin Crime regulatory framework of one or more of the major economies across globe: Knowledge of EU, UN, FATF, OFAC, BSA, JMLSG, FCPA etc.
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites when circumstances allow
- Experience across Fin Crime, AML & KYC, Frauds platforms and technologies/products such as Actimize, Pega, Appian, Fenergo, Quantexa, SAS AML, Oracle, NetReveal
- Industry certifications such as CAMS, ICA, CFCS, CFE preferred
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy and conscious of new technologies; continuous learner; knowledge of programming languages (R, SAS, VBA, SQL, PYTHON) would be a great supplement
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous