Management Consulting Analyst / Consultant in Chemicals (CN)
What will you do?
- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Chemicals Industry
- You will be actively involved in innovative projects helping our Clients transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Chemicals industries
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
- Developing new consulting business capabilities in within Chemicals Industry, including the but not limited to building leading Digital, Digital Transformation and Analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2C Chemicals in the area of Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain leveraging the new generation of Digital and Cloud offerings
- Writing proposals from sales leads
- Participating and supporting client proposals
- Maintaining deep knowledge of various chemical sectors (commodity chemicals, specialty chemicals) for interaction with clients
- Cooperatively working across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach
What are we looking for?
- Good understanding of the Chemicals industry
- Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
- Proven ability to shape and lead Business/IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture
- Ability to lead discovery and design workshops for requirement gathering and to-be process design
- Competence to identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data
- 2-3+ years of experience in as Functional/Strategy Consultant handling MRP, MPS, S&OP and Logistics, preferably within chemical practices
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry in planning and/or plant operations with a deep understanding of the overall functional and technical landscape
- Experience working on various manufacturing scenarios like MTO, MTS, CBP
- Proven experience in Material Management and Quality Management
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Proven experience in custom reports, enhancements, forms, interfaces and conversions
- Hands-on experience in any of the digital solutions - IOT, Cloud, Analytics, and Visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and client facing experience. Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional significant asset
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. C-Suite)
- Personable interface at multiple levels within a client’s organization
- Ability to work in global environment using onshore/offshore model
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.