For our Client, an international technology company, we are looking candidate for the position of
- enroll and maintain employee’s data in various HR systems (Employee database, time tracker, Benefits platforms),
- prepare, distribute and support employees with any queries related to local Compensation & Benefits policies and procedures,
- provide external payroll provider with the correct documents, advising employees on queries related to personnel data,
- responsible for introduction process in relation to Compensation & Benefits, HR systems, documents delivery, medical checks, health & safety,
- coordinate C&B processes like salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- min 5 years of experience in HR, in an international environment, preferably in SSC,
- experience in building up Compensation & Benefits strategy,
- prooved projects management skills/experience, planning and organizational skills,
- good knowledge of English (min. B2).
- exciting opportunity in a global company,
- opportunity to learn and take responsibility for a variety of aspects of HR,
- additional benefits.