At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Developing a solid understanding of the financials and liaise with process/service line leads in designing a Finance wide performance management framework. The roles supports and coordinates effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing and interpreting various data in order to evaluate business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solution. All in multifunctional HGSS environment with various and constantly developing business areas.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Oversighting financial reporting, being accountable for all financial reports and providing operational insights to management reports.
- Leading, effectively coordinating and preparing a planning/forecasting cycle with necessary level for analysis and narratives
- Proactively seeking to resolve daily financial and operational issues as well as perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Producing and providing commentary to management reports
- Supporting Finance Manager in decision-making process and teamwork coordination
- Developing and defining business metrics and KPI’s
- Providing, maintaining and analyzing the financial data.
- Being accountable for the entire internal charging mechanism
- Acting as a Business Partner to TOP30/Managers
- Proactively driving a continues improvement of the reporting tools
- Helping to formulate, translate and/or operationalise financial policies/procedures
- Leading or participating in Finance-related projects
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have more than 5 years of experience in finance and/or controlling area in a senior role
- You have excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have solid experience with BI tools
- You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You are able to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- You have excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Project certification (CIMA/ACCA)
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer