For our Client - Financial SSC in Warsaw, we are looking for
- performing Supplier collaboration in the area of accounting,
- managing financial queries on a day-to-day basis and taking end-to-end ownership for them,
- receiving queries from suppliers, responding or escalating to the relevant bodies within the company as well as follow-up the cases till the final resolution,
- inform suppliers of the reason for non-payment of invoices,
- carry out within a specified period analysis in the context of finding reasons for non-payment of invoices.
- minimum 1-2 years of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization will be an asset),
- bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar discipline,
- knowledge of the application of accounting (AP) tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset),
- high level of numerical and analytical skills,
- very good talking, writing and reading proficiency in English and German.
- exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions,
- work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals,
- special training tailored to your needs and career goals,
- wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary),
- opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure.