Renewable Energy Manager (CN)
What will you do?
- Support the creation of industry-leading market intelligence in the Sustainability space
- Support Consulting project delivery as relevant, particularly with PPA experience
- Support Renewable Energy & Sustainability services delivery including staffing, training, template production, process standardization, and issue escalation
What are we looking for?
- Masters degree or MBA
- 5-10 years’ experience in the areas of sustainability, energy procurement, PPAs (Power Purchase Agreements), energy markets, utilities, finance, risk management, and/or quantitative analysis
- Experience with Renewable Energy & Sustainability Consultancy or client-side Renewable Energy & Sustainability work
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Ability to interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders to shape deals, develop business cases and create intelligent solutions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.