Capital Markets Analyst / Consultant (Investment Banking) (CN)
What will you do?
Meet our Capital Markets Team
We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of financial products (FX, equities, fixed income, money market, commodities), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required. Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Required area of relevant experience: Background in the Investment Banking – Global Markets, Corporate Banking
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- Experience in capital markets - retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc.
- Exposure to one or more systems – Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+, Blackrock Alladin, Wall Street Systems or other FO, BO, Asset/Wealth Management systems is desirable
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.