What do you need to start?
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is a must;
- Very good analytical skills are required;
- Can-do attitude and problem solving approach is required;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in dynamic environment;
- Detail oriented;
- Team player with flexible attitude and the ability to work largely on own initiative
- High degree of comfort working in virtual, cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams;
What duties will help you grow?
The role of Senior Deal Analyst is to advice the bid team of potential pricing & financing mechanisms that could help win the deal, and balance risk and profit for Capgemini.
Senior Deal Analysts are responsible for preparing pricing to potential external Clients in close cooperation with sales executives, legal departments and solution teams, as well as managing the contractual aspects linked to finance. Occasionally they are participating in external Client meetings or meetings with bid teams that are placed in Capgemini offices across Europe. Less experienced candidates will be provided more assistance in the process of gaining experience, however the ultimate goal is to grow in the role and acquire below capabilities:
- Driving the bid team in selling profitable business in line with GBL/Group targets and that does not put Capgemini at a disproportionate level of risk;
- Engaging in reviewing, drafting, marking up contracts and commercial documents (e.g. terms & conditions, financial schedules), working closely with Sales, Legal, Delivery, HR and other members of the bid team as appropriate to mitigate potential risks and find best solutions for arising issues; the more senior the candidate the more involvement in this area would be expected;
- Preparing P&L and Cash Flow metrics for the deal. Understanding and explaining financial complexities to different stakeholders;
- Participating in deal review process, presenting the financial part of the deal to CFO’s with the purpose to get financial approval for the deal;
- Filling in customized Client’s pricing templates in line with what management has approved;
- Assuring that a comprehensive handover is provided to the ongoing delivery team so that they have full understanding of the contractual obligations and the commercial shape of the deal;
Team based in Poland: 12 professionals supporting Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line and Application Services sales teams across the whole Europe.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).