What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Drive and manage multiple customers through a payment collection process
- Build and maintain positive relationship with the customers
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Sales & Account Managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
- Assist with other duties assigned by the Collections Manager
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
As a Junior AR Analyst you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Very good English (verbal & written)
- Very good French (verbal & written)
- Good MS Office skills
- Finance & Accounting experience
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.