PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Be who you are and be a game changer.
Java Developer (B2B)
Location: Warsaw / Remote
● Development, testing and maintenance of components based on Java technology;
● Creating technical documentation - Analysis of customer needs;
● Cooperation with analysts and architects on detailing the design assumptions;
● Responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of entrusted projects;
● Willingness to solve problems that arise during the projects implementation;
● Provision of consultancy and cooperation with PwC's internal and external team.
● Very good knowledge of Java programming confirmed by commercial experience;
● Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks;
● Good knowledge of XML and related technologies;
● Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL;
● Knowledge of software building tools (MAVEN, Ant, Docker, Git) and testing (jUnit, Mockito);
● Knowledge of popular and used programming frameworks and patterns design;
● The ability to create and read technical documentation using UML;
● Ability to think analytically and create solutions based on Java components;
● Good work organization, independence, responsibility, interpersonal skills and presentation skills;
● Availability and mobility in the implementation of projects in Poland;
● Knowledge of the English language sufficiently to enable communication with clients and others members of the project team;
● Oracle Certified Professional certificates are welcome.
● Stable employment;
● Interesting work among professionals with many years of experience in international companies;
● Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market;
● Opportunity to develop competences and gain experience in system development IT for the largest Polish and European companies;
● Convenient work location and remote work.