What do you need to start?
- You need to have experience and understanding of how marketing both assists and guides sales and business development activities.
- You need to have an ability to truly lead with a ‘big picture’ vision, in a group of senior level executives and stakeholders.
- You need to be able to see a bigger picture while at the same time managing details in a dynamic environment, without losing sight of quality.
- Be flexible in every area of your performance and support, looking for solutions and alternatives rather than problems.
- Have ownership, accountability and full commitment to the projects and work that you’re doing.
What duties will help you grow?
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good organization skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Efficient task management skills.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).