Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Business Process & Systems Analyst (Finance/Tax) | Cracow
Business Process & Systems Analyst (Finance/Tax) | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to partner closely with the Tax Department globally to understand and improve the critical processes the Tax Department employs and deliver both operative and efficient process improvements by leveraging existing technology and identifying and implementing new technology as appropriate. This position will support the Manager of Tax Process and Technology and work closely in a team environment with other team members in the Tax Process and Technology team to build, implement and monitor custom tax systems empowered by data and analytic tools, implement and monitor the use of tax software as well as support the impacts of other financial systems on tax processes, planning, and filings.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in managing the strategic development, planning, implementation, and monitoring of Technologies to be used within the Tax Department globally to create standardized and efficient tax processes.
- Assist the design, implementation, support and maintenance of custom tax technology solutions using Data Analytic Tools and various programming languages for enhanced automation.
- Work closely with other team members from the other tax competencies in supporting their requirements to provide critical compliance through technology.
- Lead and assist with driving transformation and process improvement through the use of technology within the Global Tax department and across Amway Finance.
- Assist in managing expectations and partnership with the Amway IT department, where applicable.
- Assist in managing outside consultants engaged to support projects and the day-to-day direction provided.
- Lead and assist with the end-user training and documentation of all tax technologies.
- Manage and maintain a rolling Technology Roadmap to be leveraged for short, mid & long-term objective settings.
- Assisting in managing and providing direction for workshopping activities and documentation around transformation and process improvement.
- Assist in implementing and managing a “Continues Improvement” environment and framework for integration of Technology.
What you’ll need:
- University degree required in Tax, Business, Finance, Informational Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar field.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Business Systems & Processes with an IT Technical or Data and Analytics background.
- Familiarity with financial systems (ERP, Sales Order Management, AP Systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with BI-ETL Tools such as Alteryx, KNIME, Power BI, others. Alteryx Preferred.
- Experience with data science lifecycle practices such as: data preparation, data blending, data mining, data cleaning and data exploration, implemented in one or more of the available BI-ETL tools or programming languages that can be translated to Alteryx solutions. Power-BI and KNIME are good examples for tools often used like Alteryx.
- Experience in data analytics visualizations tools, such as: Tableau, Power-BI, Excel, SharePoint Design, Visio and others.
- Data & Analytics Skills - Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material. Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate Financial Information and Processes - Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data and process flows (both verbally and written) to tax management and team members and other business partners.
- Strategic Thinking - Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
- Project Management - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Consulting - Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
- Relationship Management - Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors and peers.
- Knowledge of the Business – General knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political and industry trends.
- Fluent English
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."