For our Client, the company from the Financial Industry area, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Group HR Analyst.
- periodic reporting and analysis of HR indicators, development of reports and statistics,
- ad hoc reporting for business purposes and within the HR area,
- selection of modern analysis tools that improve the performance,
- predictive analytics to identify the likelihood of future outcomes based on historical data,
- description of results and data visualization,
- preparation of presentations and dashboards in the scope of analyzed data,
- processing and combining data from various sources and systems,
- creating and implementing tools to facilitate reporting and information flow,
- cooperation with units responsible for HR reporting in other companies and countries.
- minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role,
- English and Polish language skills – at least B2 level,
- IT skills: very good knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau, MySQL and Excel,
- leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively execute against project paths and plans,
- advanced communication, organization and presentation skills.
- ability to grow and develop within the headquarters of an international company,
- flex-worktime arrangements,
- currently 100% home office,
- flexible working hours (you can start from 6:00 to 11:00),
- additionally: medical package for employees and their closest family, multisport card, affordable life insurance for the employee and his family,
- the possibility of getting a bonus in the employee referral program.