For our Client, the company from the Financial Industry area, we are looking for candidates interested in taking the position of Group Performance Management and Comp&Ben Lead.
- creating Performance Management Process and skilful transition of it to local, operational structures,
- continious improvement of Performance Management activities,
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert in all Performance Management related issues to Local HRs and Executive Teams,
- creating Comp & Ben policy matching Performance,
- constant adjustment of Comp & Ben policy to changing trends and needs,
- acting as a Subject Matter Expert in all Comp&Ben related issues to Local HRs and Executive Teams.
- minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role,
- English and Polish language skills – at least B2 level,
- advanced knowledge in MS Office,
- ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams and influence to utlize project management framework and methodology for projects,
- advanced understanding of project-portfolio process, governance and framework,
- ability to influence others and move towards a common vision and goal,
- able to positively adapt to shifting priorities, identify risk and mitigate issues in response to the needs of internal and external partners advanced communication.
- ability to grow and develop within the headquarters of an international company,
- flex-worktime arrangements,
- currently 100% home office,
- flexible working hours (you can start from 6:00 to 11:00),
- additionally: medical package for employees and their closest family, multisport card, affordable life insurance for the employee and his family,
- the possibility of getting a bonus in the employee referral program.