Meet our High Tech Team
High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors. Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
- Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients (with minimal supervision)
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
- Analyze the as-is process; understand process gaps which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process with all stakeholders
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby act as an interface between business and technology teams
- Analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
- Support efforts of the practice leadership as well as the global sales team to identify and win opportunities in High-Tech accounts
- Help build and grow the High Tech Practice within Capability Network
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting and/or High-Tech industry
- A depth of experience in at least 1 of the below areas: Cloud readiness assessment, maturity assessment, and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Translating customer insights into opportunity, cloud business case development, Project management, in area of migration, implementation of cloud-based solutions, creating migration roadmaps and planning
- Data Analytics / Power BI / Tableau / SQL past experience, working with large volumes of data, seeking for patterns and drawing right business conclusions
- Knowledge and past experience working with any of the listed tools would be a plus: SQL Developer, Alteryx, Power BI, Qlik, HaaS, Visual Basic for Applications
- Project Management experience / certification (PMP, Prince 2); Agile methodology experience / certification will be a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset
- Comfortable functioning in an ever-changing environment