Meet our Software & Platforms Team
Software and Platforms industry is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Combining expertise in innovative technology with data driven consulting, Software and Platforms team is pivoting the way businesses operate in today’s global economy. We help our clients advance in four main areas: establishing a business platform, scaling into new markets, transforming operations to manage and maintain growth, and developing new partnerships and products. Visit us at: Software & Platforms
What will you do?
- Manages medium-large sized projects or teams on a client engagement. Interacts with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Identify sales opportunities, actively participates in the sales process. Develops proposal documents with a team of industry and functional experts. Actively develops and maintains relationships network with key stakeholders within the industry
- Defines the scope of work and plan schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives: analyses, and interprets quantitative and qualitative data, draws conclusions, and develops strategic recommendations that respond to complex business challenges in clearly communicated approach, works closely with business owners to analyze core business processes and propose improvements, conducts as-is/to-be assessment where required to create transformation journey, convincingly presents solutions on platform strategy/ experience /adoption/ enablement, manages implementation projects E2E (Design to Deployment)
What are we looking for?
- 8+ years’ experience (at least 3 years of experience in Consulting) within the ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry
- Proven Project Management experience, PM Certificates (PRINCE, PMP) and/or Agile management (Scrum and/or SAFe Certificates) would be an asset
- Consulting experience in one or more areas such as: defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex project and program management, digital transformation. Software & Platforms industry knowledge interest and awareness of latest global technology and trends would be an asset
- Practitioner in one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective. High analytical and problem-solving ability, logical thinking, proficient communication skills, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and achieve results. Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required, other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset