Telco & Media IT Transformation Consultant (CN)
Meet our Telecommunication and Media Team
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
- You will work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for following activities:
- Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms and IT solutions
- Lead agile transformations of technology departments
- Conduct architecture assessment and transformation for BSS / OSS solutions
- Industrialize technology departments through productivity and output improvements
- Led technology transformation for Telco and Media clients focusing on restructuring legacy IT / Tech stack and cost structures
What are we looking for?
- Candidate should have 4+ years experience of working directly with Operators / Vendors or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS processes for B2C and B2B areas. Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components and interactions / flows
- Experience in one or more areas: 5G architecture, Digital, New IT, Cloud & Radio & Core modernization, Cloud transformation processes, Agile transformation, DevOps tools. Understanding of technology (2G/3G/4G/5G Radio and Core, transmission) and IT transformations, software development in Agile/ SAFe set-up
- Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization. Experience in Architecture Transformation and decoupling models. Experience in business case, Maturity Assessment Tool and Productivity models. Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.