Meet our Telecommunication and Media Team
In Comms&Media we help clients transform through digital innovation and establish the best experience for their customers. We create new ways to win in today’s digital era through our offerings in lead-to-cash transformation, high tech operating model, digital customer journey, value realization office, RPA and strategic insights.
What will you do?
- You will work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for following activities:
- Perform end to end program and project support spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
- Lead work or be a part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across business analysis, design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years’ experience of working directly with Operators / Vendors or with consulting / services provider firms in the telecom networks domain
- Telecom networks experience or good understanding in fiber expansion (FTTx) process, fiber network design/build/deploy, wayleaves, voice over cable, TDM customer migration, network operation and management for B2B & B2C business
- Experience in multi-vendor setup, with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, SOPs, project management, governance, PMO. Shall have good knowledge for digital, analytical, automation use cases for the network planning, operations, deployments. Working knowledge of digital solutions in network area is preferred.
- Experience in chosen or all of following domains is desired: wired telecom network architecture, standards, and protocols (DOCSIS 3.1), routing & switching, digital voice and cooper network retirement, network planning & optimization across RF, access, core, transport, coverage and capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc, network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC, network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition
- Hands on experience of using process/workflow for network planning/design. Exposure to key network operation tools (Netcool, Remedy etc.) is preferred
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset