For our client, a global manufacturing and service corporation, we are looking for candidates interested in working as Regional Finance Controller. The company's office is in Kraków.
- be a business partner for multiple senior stakeholders,
- control P&L for the country and division,
- prepare forecast, budget and sensitivity scenarios,
- perform management reporting,
- prepare presentation materials to suport senior leadership in business panning, strategic meetings and monthly financial reviews,
- be a suport in the area of finance for pricing strategy and execution, dead/contrant analysis and negotiation.
- min. 7 years of experience in audit, controlling or FP&A in a multinational company,
- experience in business unit P&L management desired,
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- excelent Excel modeling skills,
- good knowledge of French is a plus,
- very good knowledge of English (B2+).
- private medical care,
- hybrid model of work,
- multisport program,
- wide range of trainings,
- attractive renumeration.