For our client, an international company from the medical devices industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the organization as Finance Project Manager.
- analysis of financial and business processes within the project (searching for solutions and initiating improvements,
- analysis of the efficiency of SSC processes, identification of waste, risks, opportunities, recommendation),
- management of process improvement projects and the use of appropriate tools and processes (e.g. Lean Sigma) for continuous improvement,
- coordinating projects related to automation and standardization processes,
- support for the project team and communication with the Business, Finace department and IT department,
- monitoring and reporting of project progress.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy will be an asset,
- analytical attitude combined with oriented to details,
- at least 3-5 years of working experience in various Finance functions (GL area in GBS will be an asset),
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- min. 2 years of experience in project management,
- very good understanding of accounting and SSC/BPO processes,
- practical knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma),
- project certification (e.g. Prince2) would be an asset,
- ability to generate process improvement ideas - proven record of process improvements, preferably in the finance area would be an asset,
- very good command of English,
- experience in ERP systems implementation.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of finanace and project managemnet,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, life insurance, MyBenefit cafeteria or Multisport card),
- flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work,
- office in attractive localization,
- allowance for work from home during Covid pandemic.