BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand oAbility f The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
Account Opening Team is part of Operation Utilities department. Team’s main responsibility is validation of Tax Service Questionnaire forms and open Client’s Custody Accounts, basing on information provided, in Tax Documentation System. We deliver professional service on a day-to-day operational basis in terms of regulatory and tax requirements, enriching instructions and processing the necessary documentation to ensure the static data is accurately set up on all BNYM systems. Team ensures the resolution of all issues with client facing divisions and Clients on a timely basis, escalating where appropriate to management.
Working hours – 8:30-17.00
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Tax Reporting and Compliance Representative to join our team in Wroclaw. You will be analysing and processing Clients’ Tax Service forms ensuring that they are correct and match regulatory requirements in order to support the daily business responsibilities whilst minimising the potential risk and financial loss in the inherent process.
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced in analyzing client’s documents would be an asset
- Excellent team work skills
- Ability to use initiative and ‘connect the dots’
- Proven organization skills and ability to handle high volumes with tight deadlines
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.