ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Location: remote work arrangements are possible
The Senior Specialist, Technology Risk Management is a Technology Infrastructure expert within the global Technology Risk function of BNY Mellon. This is a 2nd line risk function accountable for oversight and credible challenge of the Technology department and the Lines of Business to ensure effective management of their technology risks. The candidate will have strong technical subject matter expertise with Technology Infrastructure related domains such as Communication Networks, Computing / Server Platforms, Endpoint platforms, Data Centres, and Cyber Strategies.
- Applies understanding of resilient systems architecture & strategies, hardware, system life cycle, incident response, and information security practices to anticipate technology risks inherent to the assigned business area, areas or region.
- Leads the assessment, monitoring and reporting on technology infrastructure risks inherent to business activities, including cyber and technology risk concepts.
- Interprets and drives enforcement of resilient technology risk policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Interprets industry experience to determine appropriate key metrics (KRIs, KPIs) and best practices that drive technology infrastructure risk and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelors degree is required. Graduate degrees preferred, with stronger preference for degrees in a computational science.
- 10+ years of total work experience required. 5+ years of management experience, preferred.
- Experience in Technology Infrastructure, Information Security & Technology is a requirement.
- Technology risk preferred or another related business area. Relevant certification preferred.
- Strong communication ability to articulate risk related topics clearly across stakeholders.
- Financial services experience with relevant regulatory areas strongly preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.