For our client, a company from the gaming industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Game Economy Analyst.
- design, model, monitor and balance game economy systems,
- work with the game team to come up with pricing strategies for items, events and services,
- create game economy simulations and evaluate their performance and impact on player experience,
- recommend rewards and game monetization features,
- manage the economy and prices of virtual goods,
- investigate different macroeconomic models for different segments of users.
- strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability,
- sensitivity to gameplay in order to build needs and emotions in the context of a game,
- understanding of free to play games and how their game economies work,
- fluent in English or Polish,
- knowledge of the free to play market is a must,
- experience in a similar role would be an asset.
- competitive salary,
- additional budget to spend in games,
- private health care & MultiSport card,
- in-company English language classes.