“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Public Services industry group works with the following sub industries: Social Services + (Employment, Pensions, Education and Child welfare), Post & Parcel, Cities & Infrastructure, Public Safety
What will you do?
- Project Delivery: Deliver projects for global clients by working together with medium to large size teams. Responsibilities may include strategy, implementation, process design and change management for specific modules
- Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
- Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the Public Service industry
- Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
What are we looking for?
- A Master’s Degree, MBA or MPA is a preferred and background in Finance/Taxation/IT is a must
- Strong industry knowledge with an ability to strike meaningful discussions on contemporary topics related to the revenue sub-industry
- Strong IT Management skills: exposure to AI, process automation, CRM, etc. is important
- Good exposure to Global Public Service market trends, best practices, and clients
- Cloud certifications such as AWS, CCP, AWS SAA, Azure or equivalent is extremely desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce/ SAP is a plus
- Proven experience in delivery is essential
- Has led projects in the past within relevant domain and coordinating with teams
- Works on client site with no supervision
- Interacts with clients regularly and provides specialized inputs at a functional level
- Has good written and verbal communication skills; can articulate and share points well
- Shares inputs in his/her area to Lead a discussion
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to deliver presentations when required to an audience or client on functional aspects of his or her domain
- Has at least 8 years of exposure to Consulting including financial clients
- 3 years of experience in the Public Service domain preferably in taxation/finance
- Natural leader: ability to motivate team, mentor and grow them
- Appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results within deadlines
- Strong command over technology and willingness to continuously learner
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required and having a good command over other European languages (German, French, etc.) is a plus
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Can join within a short notice period of less than 2 months