Energy Transition Consultant (CN)
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
- Carbon footprint calculations throughout the value chain (e.g.: direct vs indirect GHG emissions in the upstream activities, direct emissions and downstream activities)
- Enabling Energy Clients transformations into sustainable intelligent enterprise
- Driving energy transition supported by SAP Product Carbon Footprint Analytics (PCFA)
- Planning, moderating and leading workshops to gather the carbon footprint data and apply cloud analytics into daily operations
- Creating behavioral adoption KPIs measuring the business readiness for a change
- Visualizing carbon footprint related data with proper analytics dashboards (e.g.: Power BI)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in International Business/ Management/ Psychology/ Sustainability/ Energy
- Understanding of carbon footprint across the value chain
- Experience or knowledge of technologies such as SAP S/4, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP PCFA (Product Carbon Footprint Analytics)
- Interest in energy transition, decarbonization methodologies
- Strong project management, networking and presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex processes and concepts in non-technical, end user- friendly language
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication interpersonal and written & verbal communications competencies, ability to network with large groups of people
- Proactive approach towards business challenges and opportunities
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good level of other foreign EU language e.g. Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch would be a strong asset
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.