Consumer Goods Analyst/Consultant - ERP/CRM/BI/Cloud Deployment (CN)
What will you do?
- At least 2 years of Food, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverage, Consumer Health, Home & Personal Care, Beauty or Tobacco industry. Consulting or IT experience is also desired
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Experience with at least one end-to-end implementation/migration project
- Hands on experience in ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, BI or Cloud systems in area of Project Management, Functional Design, Testing, Cutover and Go-Live Readiness processes
- Core skills in at least one of: SAP: S/4Hana, C/4Hana, Master Data and/or modules like FI/CO, SD, MM, PP/QM, PM, MDG, BI/BW, EWM/WM, TM, Ariba
- Cloud solutions based on: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Salesforce
- Team player with project management skills and ability to work in a distributed delivery environment. Agile or Waterfall project management certification is welcome
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). A good level of other foreign language would be an asset, preferable German or French
- We are looking for people who will guide the client & the project team focusing on value added through project management skills. We don’t require SAP/Cloud Technical Knowledge or any codding skills. We are require functional understanding of the system and its impact on Consumer Goods business
- Analytical approach of data driven problem solving
What are we looking for?
- You will play a various roles around implementation of ERP systems and integrating them with Cloud platforms to achieve strategic goals
- You will be involved in full cycles, end-to-end, global projects guiding our consumer goods and services clients through the safe passage towards successful Go-Live
- You will play an active role in developing and testing breakthrough digital solutions enabling
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team
- You will be cooporating with leading Consumer Goods industry players in mixed locations
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.